Distraction isn’t unusual, it’s the norm. Most people I see follow very busy routines that welcome (and even invite) distraction. Within Christianity, distraction isn’t the problem that apostasy is, but it can be just as deadly. Both distraction and apostasy can end with a broken relationship with Jesus. That’s a really big deal, and it’s the reason why the pastor who wrote the sermon of Hebrews places so much emphasis warning against apathy. In today’s episode we’re going to discover what Hebrews 3:1-6 says about Slaying The Three Headed Monster Of Distraction.
• Introduction [00:20]
• The point of the episode [03:58]
• Godzilla [04:09] & [05:40]
• Attacking Identity [06:05]
• Attacking The Mind [14:04]
• Attacking Activity [22:24]
• The baseball ghost [22:51]
• How Believers Slay The Three Headed Monster Of Distraction [25:15]
• Godzilla [25:20]
• 5 word summary [25:58]
• And much more…
You can subscribe to this podcast by clicking the iTunes link below the listening bar. After the jump you’ll see the subscribe button. Thanks!
Sharing these posts helps get the word out and helps more busy people connect with Jesus.