Every gift wrapped under my tree is a promise to my children (and especially my wife) that something awesome awaits them on Christmas morning. My kids believe that their daddy isn’t going to let them down. Christmas is a promise. Every Believer knows that the promises that God made to us are going to be fulfilled, and eternity is going to be awesome. In today’s episode, we’re going to trace part of the promise of Christmas from Genesis to 2 Samuel to explore the original promise of Christmas, and to confirm that God had you in mind since before the book of Genesis was written.
• The point of the episode [04:32]
• Christmas is… [05:49]
• Christmas started as God’s general promise [06:16]
• The first Christmas passage in the Bible [06:26]
• Christmas is God’s promise to transfer hostility [16:36]
• Christmas is God’s promise of a permanent solution [23:07]
• Christmas is God’s personal promise to you [25:34]
• Christmas is God’s promise to include you in God’s family [31:56]
• Christmas is God’s promise of eternity [34:45]
• One closing thought [37:29]
• And much more…
You can subscribe to this podcast by clicking the iTunes link below the listening bar. After the jump you’ll see the subscribe button. Thanks!
Sharing these posts helps get the word out and helps more busy people connect with Jesus.